Thursday, May 17, 2012

Review of Doctor Luke's Assistant, David A. Todd, Author


Doctor Luke’s Assistant by David A. Todd is a very thought provoking read.  I was immediately pulled into the book and traveled willingly along in the journey for information.  Although this book is fiction, I felt I was able to see a side of the life of Jesus which most of us never think about.  I felt Luke’s triumph each time as he found someone who was able to impart information aiding in his research.  I pondered as I read and often stopped to allow the visual picture painted by David’s writing flow through my mind.  I felt I was in each place along with Luke and Augustus.  I have a new appreciation as to the work and effort which went into the actual writing of the Gospels during that age.  I am very impressed with this book and recommend it highly.
Below is the link if you would like to check it out on Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment

“Friendship – Four Week Mini Bible Study” by Ashley Ferris Book Launch

Friendship - Four Week Mini Bible Study By Ashley Ferris About the Book: Let’s explore the gift of friendship- what a devoted friendsh...