Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Book Review of All My Tomorrows, Author Kathleen Sherwood


All My Tomorrows by Author Kathleen Sherwood is quite simply a wonderful book.  I started reading and was unable to put it down until I finished it.  I had to keep drying tears, which switched from happy to sad and back again. I felt as if Alex and Cole were more than characters; they really came alive to me. After I finished reading, I sat thinking how I hope I raise my son to be half the sweet, Christian man Cole is. And how I wish I was a witness half as much as Alex. I felt she kept reminding me all through the book to keep my eyes on God and I felt God speak to my heart through her. I still have the scriptures on my mind.  This book is a sweet, uplifting, Christian story about two people who truly live for God.  I highly recommend this book and look very forward to reading everything Kathleen has to offer!

Gailya Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Friendship – Four Week Mini Bible Study” by Ashley Ferris Book Launch

Friendship - Four Week Mini Bible Study By Ashley Ferris About the Book: Let’s explore the gift of friendship- what a devoted friendsh...